Office for Supervision, Analytics and Prosecutorial Verification
Based on Regulation no. 04/2013 for the organizational and functional structure of the Unit for the Review of the Performance of Prosecutions, the IPRO also functions, from where its legal mandate originates.
The mandate of ZMVAP is defined in Article 6 of this regulation and under the direct supervision of the Director of the Unit is responsible for the smooth running of the affairs of the office and staff, including, but not limited to, these authorizations and responsibilities:
- At the request of the KPC, the Commission for the Evaluation of Prosecutors and the Annual Work Plan of the Unit, supervises:
- Registration of cases, in the prosecutor's office in accordance with the Regulation on the internal organization of prosecutions;
- Archiving files and closed cases and
- Full and accurate maintenance of prosecution files.
- Performs duties and obligations set out in the regulations, decisions and work plans of the KPC in terms of supervision.
- At the request of the KPC, the Commission for the Evaluation of Prosecutors and the Annual Work Plan of the Unit, approved by the KPC, provides support and performs all obligations arising from the Regulation on the evaluation of the performance of prosecutors.
- Based on statistical reports, received by the Office of Statistics, compiles descriptive quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports on the work of prosecutors.
- Based on the statistical reports received by the Office for Statistics, it compiles analytical reports on the extent and types of crime in Kosovo.
- In cooperation with the Office for Statistics, they prepare the annual statistical and descriptive report on the work of the prosecution.
- In cooperation with the Office for Statistics, they prepare a special statistical and descriptive report on the characteristic criminal offenses, defined by the accompanying mechanism on unification and harmonization of statistical reports with agencies that apply the law in the field of organized crime, corruption, human trafficking. arms trafficking, drug trafficking, money laundering and terrorist financing, as well as seizure and confiscation.
- It analyzes statistical data and information regarding the prosecutions efficiency.
- Prepares reports and provides support to the Commission for the Appointment and Reappointment of Prosecutors.
- At the request of the KPC, the Commissions for the Process of Appointment and Reappointment of Prosecutors also perform the tasks defined by the Regulation on the process of recruitment, appointment and reappointment of prosecutors, the Regulation on the evaluation of the performance of prosecutions, decisions and other bylaws. approved by the KPC and
- Serves as Secretary of the Commission for the Appointment and Reappointment of Prosecutors.
Head of the Office for Supervision, Analytics and Prosecution Verification
Tel. +383 (0) 38 200 17 569
Address: Rr. “Luan Haradinaj”, Building of the Special Prosecution of the Republic of Kosovo, 4th floor, office no. 411